Wednesday, October 5, 2016

CLUELESS!

What am I doing and how did I get here? I have never even taken a typing class and as far as computer technology goes I have absolutely NO CLUE! I suppose I will just sit here and peck away and hope that my brain eventually catches up with today's technology but I doubt it will. Computers give me anxiety. I have a real problem trusting that things that I can no longer see are actually hiding somewhere in this piece of machinery or out in cyberspace somewhere. I'll post a pic of my desktop below so you can see what I mean. Maybe my determination will make up for my lack of computer skills. I have always been willful so my father likes to remind me. I get it from my mother he says. She passed away last November and so I am happy to hold on to anything of hers that I can at this point. I am not a writer and I have never thought of myself as one for words. I am a singer! But, as I get older I realize that it is the words that have always made the music for me so perhaps I am a woman of words after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment